Sunday, September 15, 2019

Fitness - September 15th, 2019

tw: weight, health, death, food

 ---

I keep screwing this up. I'll have a good day, then a series of slip-ups, then I stop caring. And I keep getting fatter, keep eating chips and candy and junk.

There's no infrastructure. No good habits.

I learned today that Jared Lorenzen died. A fat quarterback, known as either the Hefty Lefty or the Pillsbury Throwboy. A great Kentucky quarterback in college who played back up on the Giants and bounced around.

He struggled with weight especially after football, eventually reaching 500 pounds and then bouncing around a bit, even losing 100 pounds at one point.

Then he died. Heart and kidney problems. Almost certainly weight-related.

I don't want to die.

------

Tomorrow's meals, sketched:

Breakfast: Skip. Overate.
Lunch, 11:15am: Chicken, egg, rice, and vegetable bowl with cheese. Bottled frappuccino. (~980 cal. Just guessing.)
Snack #1, 2pm: Yogurt with nuts, berries. (250 cal)
Snack #2, 5pm: Flavored latte. (250 cal)
Dinner, 7:15pm: Salsa chicken, mashed potatoes, vegetables. (~750 cal)

Exercise: 30 minute walk.