Monday, January 11, 2021

[Coldrun Fitness] Level 12: Learn to Crawl

Food tracking and short walks.


 

 

For another four days, going to continue what I worked on in level 11: tracking food honestly without any specific attempt to change what I eat and walking a bit each day.


Friday

  • Two egg omelet with mozzarella. Buttered English muffin. Fruit juice.
  • Fish and rice poke bowl.
  • Fries with chipotle mayo and half beef wrap.
  • Rice, cheese, refried beans, carnitas.
  • Short walk. 

---

Saturday

  • Fish and rice poke bowl.
  • Steak burrito with guacamole, rice, cheese, salsa.
  • Hershey drops. A lot. Probably about 1,000 calories (a full bag). I hate writing this, but my goal here is honesty in this first step of 2021. Crawl before I stand before I walk before I run. I plan to run.
  • Didn't for a walk, but carried a bunch of boxes of books to my car and unloaded them at the Goodwill. That's definitely the exercise equivalent of a short walk for me.

---

Sunday

  • Bagel with cream cheese.
  • Chips with cheese dip. 
  • Eel, shrimp, and rice bowl.
  • Chicken tenders with honey mustard, mashed potatoes, slice of garlic toast, mixed fruit. 
  • Chocolate milk. 
  • Walked for five minutes up and down stairs in my apartment building. Was tired, sore, and slow by the end, but not overly so. Felt good.

---

Monday

  • Bagel with cream cheese, fruit juice. 
  • Chips, cheese dip.
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, steak, cheese, guacamole, salsa.
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino.
  • Chinese takeout, beef with broccoli and sesame chicken (half each). Didn't end up eating a lot.
  • 10 minute walk. Finished chapter 4 of "Rosemary & Rue."