Tuesday, November 2, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 80: Expelling the Empire [Unspoiled]

Summary: The next chapter 3 expert trial. Short-term plans around Type-0 and what comes next.


---



Four Thoughts/Questions

1) I did a bit of weapon grinding to reach 200 killsights on a few characters, but that's going to be it. I don't want to put in the work to grind all weapons up (let alone the gil to buy the weapons).

2) Speaking of which, I'm going to make a more aggressive push through the remainder of this second playthrough. When Endwalker comes I'll want to devote my FF time there, so onwards to see the remaining exalted trials and missed storylines/tasks we go... as long as they don't require too much grinding XD

3) This also means I likely won't end up doing any superboss stuff like (I expect) Agito Tower to be. I'm okay with that.

4) Those pistol-shooter bosses are SO TOUGH! Every shot of theirs is devastating.