Sunday, October 24, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 79: Clash in the Caverns [Unspoiled]

Summary: A titanic weapon upgrade for Rem. Expert trial in Rokol Caverns. Cementing my role as lord and master of quick draw.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) What was up with the Lorican panty thief in Akademia? There aren't many Loricans there other than Ryid. Maybe that'll come up in his questline. But I doubt it. He REALLY doesn't seem like the panty-thieving type.

2) The Dracobaltians sound like a major group of dunkuses.

3) I'm choosing to stop re-trying for Kazusa scenes. Is that correct, or will I regret that down the line? Everything I've seen makes it seem like as long as I unlocked all the scenes, it'll be a waste to keep redoing things.

4) At 21:07, I was really confused why I didn't get credit for completing the SO to kill the supersoldier. In hindsight, one of the other party members must've hit him an instant before I did to steal the killsight.

5) I can't get over just how wild an upgrade the 200 killsight daggers are for Rem. I may try to get those killsights on more characters.