Saturday, November 6, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 81: A Fog-Laden Foray [Unspoiled]

Summary: Dealing with Emina cutscenes. The special Code Crimson mission in chapter 3.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) Most white-type phantoma seems like straight vendor-fodder, at least at the early levels. Is that true? Should I feel free to sell most of that stuff if it says it can't be used to enhance magic?

2) Why would you EVER name your base "Limbo Stronghold?" Not setting yourself up for success there, Milites.

3) Time will tell if I ever feel comfortable or good about the Emina quests. Signs point to no.

4) I absolutely love the concept behind these second ways to do various missions! Nice way to add replayability... though part of me does wish they had said "screw replayability" and just made it part of the initial campaign as well.

By "a small part," I mean "i really wish they had just done that instead."

5) The "Locate Another Base" portion of this mission - "A Fog-Laden Foray" - confused me at the outset. Was there anything special I was supposed to do at the start of the mission, when i was in the mech collecting fuel before entering the town?

Like... there HAD to have been secrets in the woods I missed that the game's fuel counter was trying to give me the chance to discover, right?