Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Final Stretch of FFXI

Whew! Starting out this week, I passed the 100 session marker for FFXI, as well as passing 400 hours in played time. This is by far the most time I've spent in a Final Fantasy game.  It is starting to be a bit exhausting, and I'm psyched as hell for the next games, but I still love it. :)


I want to warn y'all that the remaining FFXI posts will likely less focused and more infrequent.

Endgame content requires more non-story grinding than before. I might play for ten hours and only have a bullet or two worth noting. Also, some content requires the help of linkshell-mates.

To alleviate the slow-down, I plan to focus on a broader range FFXI content per session.  For example, my last session was just about "A Shantotto Ascension."

Instead, my next session may have some Abyssea content, some "Seekers of Adoulin" content, some gearing-up, and some "Rhapsodies of Vana'diel." The variety may help some FFXI-burnout I feel coming on as I push for the finish line.


Thank you for reading, kupo!