Wednesday, April 28, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 23: The Infiltration of Iscah [Unspoiled]

Summary: Machina leads some sewer-crawling subterfuge. An Iscah side-task. Atra interprets memories of the past.


--- 


 

Five Thoughts/Questions

1) I was afraid at first that I'd never get the hang of this game, that it'd be a mess of mechanics that I'd simply never understand. I no longer feel that way. I'm actively excited to play each new session.

2) The time I spent in the arena proves again to be the most fruitful thing ever. I feel really comfortable switching around characters and utilizing the yellow-highlighted ones to build new parties, not just sticking with the likes of Queen/King/Trey.

3) Using Machina this time showed me that I underrated his Cyclone Drive. That thing was BONKERS AWESOME against elite enemies!

4) I now have a way to interpret those l'Cie memories! Nice to meet you, Atra. I like your Lorican turtle armor.

5) I'm not sure where to go next. I've completed the main mission for now and am not on the clock. Next time, I'll try reaching the other towns in the Iscah region without getting eaten by those terrifying not!behemoth packs.