Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fitness Stuff - June 3, 2015

Morning weight: 271.2


Diet

Morning: Bagel with cream cheese.

---

Midday: Chipotle bowl with white rice, chicken/steak mix, vegetables, tomato, cheese, guacamole.  Bottled mocha frappuccino.

I had to go to CVS around mid-afternoon.  Was going to get a candy bar out of habit, a Dove mint chocolate one, and decided not to.  I'm pretty proud of that moment.  Big changes are okay, but I ultimately feel that if I reach October 50 pounds lighter, it'll be because of small decisions like that which snowball.

---

Evening: Rice bowl with lamb, tzatziki, mushroom, grilled onion.   Hershey's cookies n creme.

An apple later.

---

Exercise

Rode my bike to work in the morning.  Didn't clock it exactly, but about four miles in a bit over 20 minutes.

Walked about a mile at lunch.

Walked about four miles in the evening, from work to home.