Friday, October 7, 2016

Road to 269 - 10/7/16

I noticed one potential danger to the "day-by-day" approach I wrote about yesterday: if I'm not careful, it can turn into the kind of high pressure long-term plan I want to avoid. ("Take it day-by-day, NO MATTER WHAT.  OH GOD I DIDN'T TAKE IT DAY-BY-DAY TODAY. ALL IS LOST!")

Going to try staying flexible, staying calm.  If I feel like taking on a small project, or small goal, that's okay too.  This is just what I'm doing for now.

 ---

Food Log
  • 4 oz. cheeseburger with onion rings. (1,050 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Small skim hot chocolate. (220 cal)
It's late afternoon now.  Almost 4:00pm.  Doing okay.  Might grab Chipotle for dinner.  I love that place.
  • Chipotle burrito bowl. Asked for less rice, half serving corn, no beans.  Little things. (850 cal)
  • Hershey bar. (380 cal)
Total calories: 2,680

---

Exercise

-8:30am:
 Biked to work this morning for about 30-35 minutes.  It was exhausting.  My tires were low on air, I haven't really biked since about 10-20 pounds ago, I'm out of shape, and every pedal felt like a struggle.  Don't know if I can bring myself to bike home.  I'd rather walk the 4 miles back.

-Yeah, ended up walking home.  About 4 miles, with some extra.