Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Physical - Part 2: 2/27/19

tw: weight, food, calories, shame.

Seriously, this is boring food/fitness stuff. I do not recommend reading unless you're specifically interested, even if we're friends. This is mostly to help provide me a place to think through all kinds of toxic shit.



Going to try to stop out-thinking myself and keep it simple. Watch what I eat as honestly as I can. Try to build by moving more and making healthier substitutions when I can. Don't overplan. Find joy when I can.

I know even thinking about this rather than accepting myself as fat is likely to be the mentally unhealthiest option. But here I am.

----

Morning weight: 258.8 lbs

---

Food
  • breakfast, 8:15am: Bagel with light plain cream cheese. (350)
  • morning snack, 10:30am: Pretzels. (200)
  • lunch, 12:30pm: Chipotle steak burrito bowl with light rice, extra vegetables, steak, mild salsa, corn, cheese, guacamole. Bottled frappuccino. (980)
  • afternoon snack, 2:30pm: Greek yogurt with mixed berries and nuts. (320)
  • dinner, 6:30pm: Barbecued chicken fajitas with mozzerella, green beans. (660)
Total calories: 2,510

Tried to not overplan. Ate when I was hungry, and didn't shame myself, but also tried to restrict it to these five moments. I really don't like how I feel when I constantly eat mindlessly.

---

Activity
7200+ steps. Walked more than usual.