Monday, September 20, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 74: Mysterious Masked Man [Unspoiled]

Summary: Up to chapter 2's third free time set. Final Rubicus catch-up. Stressing over so much to do, so little time. Carla. Struggles with Emina.


---



Six Thoughts/Questions

1) [rhetorical question - do not answer please ] WHO IS THE MYSTERIOUS MASKED MAN??? I have literally no idea, though my guesses are the standard FF13-verse gods (Pulse, Lindzei, etc.)

2) Are the various red gems/orbs on the Rursan Arbiter his twelve phantoma, or just an unrelated design?

3) Aside from the "change the PS4's clock to turbocharge secret training," what do you recommend for level grinding? Just repeating any non-RTS mission without SP support?

4) Should I do the Moogle lectures as I go? Even on this second playthrough it feels like there are too many events to get per free time (at least for the earlier free times).

5) The main guide I'm using to see where to do different events: https://www.trueachievements.com/game...

6) I really, really like Carla.