Wednesday, September 29, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 75: Circle Around Back [Unspoiled]

Summary: Finishing chapter 2. Meeting Naghi again. The alternate Togoreth mission which leads to one of my most frustrating rooms in Type-0. 



---



Six Thoughts/Questions

1) On y'all's advice, I'm not going to worry overly much about completing everything. Will prioritize the conversations with the likes of Naghi as well as new content. Probably skipping Emina.

2) Did I do ANY of the Crimson Secret Black Ops stuff in the first playthrough? I get the sense the answer is no, which explains why our secrets getting spilled at the end didn't land for me.

3) I feel like I'm misunderstanding the default quest levels. Does it scale? I thought Agito would ramp up the quest difficulty from my first playthrough from being, like, level 7 to being 37, so that it'd still be a challenge. LOL NOPE. It pushed it to the 60s, which I'm not having.

Speaking of which: I now plan to stay on Officer difficulty for this second playthrough. Are there times I should move back to Agito you think?

4) Do I have to/should I redo even the Kazusa mutterings I got last time to complete parts of his story?

5) Is there any hard correlation between where I find the red SOs and the color of the rooms on the maps in different missions?

6) Was I doing something wrong that made picking up the item in this quest so tough? Thinking of the section from 42:12 to 43:50. Was harvesting phantoma the thing that made the enemies respawn? Is there any way to pick an item off the ground DURING combat?