Sunday, October 3, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 76: United Front [Unspoiled]

Summary: Starting chapter 3. Quick ability promotion. My first elite trial.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) My skill priority is getting higher Quick Draw levels. Finishing magic seems super strong at higher levels, at least theoretically.

2) Seeing Dr. Al-Rashia with Rem here makes me super uncomfortable. I can't help but think that she's shepherding Rem along the path to become l'Cie even now, regardless of what it might cost Rem or what Rem might want if she had all the relevant info.

3) I'll probably return to this elite trial down the line. Level grinding seems SO SLOW, but I at least want to try completing the red SOs. I missed some this time around.

4) Was I supposed to already know or recognize the shady and sadistic Concordian woman at the end of the United Front? Do not like.

5) Cannot get over how powerful the new weapons I got for Ace and Deuce are. Just... Like... MORE THAN DOUBLE THE DAMAGE OF MY PRIOR WEAPONS??? Wow.