Saturday, October 9, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 77: The Keziah Diversion [Unspoiled]

Summary: Continuing chapter 3. Matchmaking in Mi-Go. My second expert trial. Kazusa and Emina progress.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) There are some tasks which I apparently didn't do previously that the expert trials seem to unlock, even in cities I was able to access in the first game. Is that the case? Did these non-expert tasks only open as a result of the expert trial completion?

2) One of my core goals in the next arena session is to build comfort on the characters I'm not comfortable at all with. I don't have to master a character to enjoy it at a base level, but I do have to be okay doing some basic stuff. Characters I don't feel that comfort with yet:

-Cater
-Cinque
-Sice
-Seven
-Eight

3) I used my first Auric Hourglass. What a cool item! I want to be careful about overusing it, but in case I do, is there a way to farm them, or is there a limited number that you can get?

4) I really thought I'd have finished this section of the Kazusa storyline. In this specific playthrough, I unlocked all seven cutscenes. Do I have to go through here with every Class Zero member to progress his quest, even if it's bringing up repeated cutscenes?

5) One of the gifts I need for Emina is from Toguagh. Was I able to get that even this section of the chapter via the airship, or has that area been story-locked to me?