Monday, November 26, 2018

Level Up - Part 2: Infrastructure


Motivation and inspiration are all well and good, but they're short-lived. A sugar rush. That's what every failed project I've had taught me. The few successful projects, too.

Two key pieces of infrastructure in my fitness goals:

  • A repertoire of healthy food I actually enjoy eating, both for cooking at home and eating out.
  • A habit of going to workout a few days a week, even when I'm tired or bored or not feeling it.
  • Preparing food in advance whenever I can.
The same goes for the actual WoW leveling. It'll be easy for me to get lost in a game as massive as WoW. I hit level 9 on Coldrun today.



There's a ton of stuff I eventually want to do - professions, reputation grinding, questing, fishing/cooking, pet battling, armor collection, raiding, dungeons, exploration...

But that's too much. For now, here's my basic infrastructure for playing her in the near future:
  • Level up, working towards zone completion achievements.
  • Mine ore as I go and chip away at blacksmithing.
Worry about my next direction when I hit max level, 120.