Thursday, November 15, 2018

Leveling Up - Protein Shake (Level 1)

TW: food


My favorite breakfast for a long time now has been a banana protein shake.



 

Ingredients
  • 1 fresh banana
  • 1 cup coconut milk
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter
  • 1 scoop whey protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
  • 7 ice cubes
Just blend 'em on up! Sometimes I'll substitute in just under a half cup of mixed berries, but I usually just go for the banana. I don't like the seeds. I'll bet straight up strawberries or blueberries would work great though... gotta try that soon.






---

Started out on my goblin priest. Clearing out some troublesome worms in the mines. Level 2.



---

Tomorrow's plan:

Breakfast: 2 oz. grilled Spam, 2 eggs sunny side up, 3/4 cup white rice and soy sauce.
Lunch: 4oz. burger (with mayo) and sweet potato fries.
Snack: Protein bar.
Dinner: Chipotle burrito bowl. No rice, extra fajita vegetables and lettuce, half steak, half chicken, mild salsa, guacamole.