Friday, November 30, 2018

Level Up - Part 6: The Spirit of Non-Competition





Level 20! Moving on up.

I want to mention a small mechanical thing I really like. I went to chase a mining node when I saw someone there. Felt momentarily annoyed that I lost the race to the node, when it hit me that they changed how nodes work in WoW. Everyone gets personalized nodes. The other person taking the mining node doesn't stop me from taking it too.



This is so great.

For better or worse, I'm only rarely competitive. I like chilling/cooperation more. It's why I prefer MMO PvE content so much more than anything PvP related.

---

Had one of my favorite (off-plan) lunches today: Raising Cane's fried chicken with fries and sauce. SO GOOD. As long as I don't eat stuff like that too much it's probably fine.