Thursday, November 29, 2018

Level Up - Part 5: Chipotle

TW: food

Grabbed dinner tonight at one of my favorite fast food places, Chipotle. It's (probably too much) a staple.

My usual: a burrito bowl with either "half white rice" or no rice, extra fajita vegetables, half one meat and half another (usually half steak and half something else, chicken tonight), mild salsa, guacamole.



Today I got the version without rice. Tastes fresh and good.

Even managed to drink some tea afterwards after Starbucks. I've been trying to build that as a habit, since I usually get something sweet like a frappuccino or iced latte.

---

I'm leveling up pretty quickly in WoW, outpacing the mining nodes I pass in my travels. I'll probably have to farm in order to keep up my blacksmithing, and I don't really want to do that.

So not gonna worry about it. Just gonna keep leveling up and having fun with it. I can always go back to farm ore for smithing if I feel like it.

I also like building reputations. The first rep I'm working on is with the main human city, Stormwind.