Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Level Up - Part 3: Warrior

TW: food




Today was a rougher day. Ate mindlessly, not presently.

Had a strong comeback in the evening though. Put two chicken breasts in the slow cooker with salsa and froze the other four breasts I had in the fridge. Also cooked a five egg frittata with spinach and mushrooms that I'll eat over the next couple of days.

Playing this session helped me not give up.

---

I've gone through some variants with this WoW character early on. What did I want from them? Practical stuff, like the ability to solo tough content? Randomness, an emphatic statement that the particulars don't matter? A particular class fantasy?

I've gone through a few iterations now and finally feel settled. Rolling a paladin was close, but I hate the holy light them they have. Rerolled her to a warrior. All physical, no magic or spirit or anything else.



I'm down. Got her up to level 10.



Took some feeling out, but this is the one.