Wednesday, December 29, 2021

FFXIV Endwalker - Part 19: Hats Off [Unspoiled]

Summary: Nidhana enters the tower. Fandaniel's identity and recruitment. Holy shit. 

"I expect you've heard of me. The old me." 
-Fandaniel



-I liked Labyrinthos a lot. I like Thavnair even more. How can you not root for this group? The alchemists, the guards, the miners... the only one I'm really sus of is the Satrap's emissary, the kid. Something's shady or secretive about him. 

-Very happy with the spotlights on the Hamsa. Ham-Ham! Fluffy dodo-types! 

-DEATH TO FANDANIEL FOR DARING TO HURT NIDHANA, SHE IN WHOSE EYES ONE COULD DROWN. At least the talisman worked. 

-I had zero clue that Fandaniel was Amon. Not sure if there were hints (beyond their shared theatricality). I'm super interested to see where they go with that. He sounds like he was the kind of "artist" who might have featured in an episode of "Hannibal."