Friday, August 26, 2016

Coldrun Go! - Day 13: 2500

Morning: Today, I will stop eating once I hit 2,500 calories.

Don't worry about when I eat, or what I eat, or anything like that.  Feel hungry, feel full, feel frustrated, feel all the things.  Just stop at 2,500.  It'll be okay.

---

Evening: Victory!  (Probably.  It's 8:30pm, but I'm in the clear.)

It was touch and go at the end.  There was a bag of chips opened when I got home that I was sorely tempted to dive into.  Sat with that feeling, put the bag of chips away, and decided not to eat them.

---

On a happier note, I hit level 21 in Pokemon Go!  Went on a Lucky Egg binge of evolutions, and even managed to defeat my first gym for Team Mystic.  WOOHOO MYSTICCCC <3  I have a Tauros and Electabuzz that are my all-stars right now in the 1100-1300 range.

 ---

Food Log
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl. (1,200 cal)
  • Java chip frappuccino light. (150 cal) 
  • Fritos. (320 cal)
  • Half tuna melt. (650 cal)
Total calories: 2,500