Sunday, August 28, 2016

Coldrun Go! - Day 15: Aerodactyl

Morning: So on Friday I stopped at 2,500 calories, then didn't track on Saturday.  Let's see if I can stay within... hm, 2,600 calories for today and tomorrow.  Planning to head downtown for a Poke-walk in a new area.

---

Evening: Today was AWESOME!  I went into downtown St. Paul for my Poke-walk, and it was FRIGGING PACKED with Pokemon players.  Lures everywhere, Pokemon everywhere.  Lots of the usual Pokemon I get, but also way more Nidorans than usual.

The best part of the afternoon was when I saw a huge crowd jogging in one direction.  I joined the rushing group, running a bit myself.  We wound up in a parking lot where an Aerodactyl was spawning.  Got her!!  So much fun.

Food was touch and go for a while since I ate most of my food early in the day, but had a great afternoon Poke-walk and prepared soup and salad for dinner.  Now I just gotta get through the next 3-4 hours before I go to sleep. (It's currently 7:00pm.)

 ---

Food Log
  • Cereal with skim milk. Orange juice. (460 cal)
  • Microwave sweet and sour chicken. (510 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl. (750 cal)
  • Caramel frappuccino with java chips.(350 cal) 
  • Chicken noodle soup and salad. (540 cal)
Total calories: 2,600 cal