Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Coldrun Go! - Day 3

8:45am: Been having trouble getting my eating under control.  Doing this day-by-day.

Two eating goals today:

1) Track everything I eat.
2) Stay under 2,600 calories.

Hoping I have time and energy for a good Pokewalk tonight!

---

10:40pm: I didn't stay under 2,600 calories.  Stopped at 2,730, which I'm pretty happy with!  Tomorrow, I'll try for 2,650 cal.

Reached 17.1km across a few walks today.  Caught a few new ones, including Poliwhirl, Seel, Abra, and Diglett.  Seel is ridiculously adorable.




Food Log
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Two slices of chicken pizza. (800 cal) [Was going to get something sweet afterwards, but a bunch of Pokemon spawned nearby, so caught and walked on my back from lunch.  Yay for poke-distraction!]
  • Java chip frappuccino light. (150 cal)
  • 6" meatball sub with American cheese and Fritos. (840 cal)
  • Cheese and crackers. (500 cal) 
  • Caramel frappuccino light and string cheese. (260 cal)
Total calories: 2,730