Monday, August 22, 2016

Coldrun Go! - Day 9: Hey 19

Morning: Lots of walking on my weekend trip.  Hit level 18 and 40km, which is great!  My eating has been pretty mindless, so I have Pokemon Go to thank for holding steady in terms of weight.  I will continue to level up, pushing for 20, and then I'll start powering up a team of Pokemon and explore the gym/combat side of this game!

Next goal for weight is to hit 265.  I think I can do it this week, if I just make a bit of an adjustment to my eating.  Even just staying in the 2,700-2,750 range my do it.

---

Evening: Ate a bit more than I planned, but tracked and did not binge.

Lots of poke-walking today.  Reached 45.6km, so another 5km.


Day 0: 267.8 lbs
Day 9: 267.2 lbs

 ---

Food Log

  • Egg and cheese on a biscuit. Apple juice. (440 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl.  Caramel frappuccino light. (1,000 cal)
  • M&Ms and Fritos. (470 cal)
  • Chicken tenders, toast, fries, sauce. (1,200 cal)
Total calories: 3,110