Saturday, December 1, 2018

Level Up - Part 7: Laura's Salsa Chicken




A few days ago, I made my friend Laura's recipe. It's the easiest thing.

And I mean that from the perspective of someone who sucks at cooking. I've seen so many sites and videos that are like, "This is so easy to make! All you have to do is these 20 minutes of prep work, move it to the oven, add these seven things after 10 minutes, and boom!"

Laura's Salsa Chicken

Ingredients
  • 2 chicken breasts 
  • half bottle of salsa
"Recipe"
  1. Put the chicken breasts in the slow cooker. 
  2. Add the salsa.
  3. Cook low for 8 hours.
  4. lol that's it
These two breasts make about three individual servings for me.



I had one serving for breakfast today served in two small tortillas I warmed on the stove for about 1 minute.

---

Got access to riding on my warrior today. WoW mounts are account-wide so I immediately got access to all my mounts collected across the years.



Going with a pinto horse for now.