Sunday, September 4, 2016

Coldrun Go! - Day 22: Exodus

This song's been in my head of late.  It helped power me through some late night essay writing sessions in grad school.



 ---

Food Log
  • Chipotle burrito bowl. (1,000 cal)
  • Java chip frappuccino light. (150 cal)
  • Macaroni and cheese. (640 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Eggo waffles with light maple syrup. (250 cal) - Been watching "Stranger Things" and got a hankering!
Total calories: 2,220

---

Pokemon Go!

Evening Pokewalk for about 45 minutes.  Spent a bit of time at a Mystic-held gym getting my butt handed to me but the first few Pokemon in the gym.  Most of my best Pokemon are in the 1,000-1,300 range (currently level 22), and so it's a bit disheartening to see gyms held by Pokemon with CP in the 1,900-2,200 range.