Friday, May 7, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 27: Emina [Unspoiled]

Summary: Rem's hidden illness. An uncomfortably flirtatious new character enters the picture. (Quistis vibes here.) Mechanic review in the Rubicus.

 

---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) Still not sold on Cinque, but I do get that with the right timing she can be strong.

2) In the near future, I'll have to do a full review of my accessories. I haven't shuffled them around much and I know I have a lot of upgrades available now.

3) Emina definitely seemed into Cinque here, but the age and power gap is a weeeee bit uncomfortable.

4) RYID'S WEAPON IS SO FRIGGING COOL! Golem too. Just really awesome designs. (I'm less a fan of Shiva's design.)

5) Although it's late, still glad I skimmed through the mechanics details here. Primed is WAY stronger than I had previously thought. Are "Primed" characters primed through the whole mission?