Friday, May 14, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 30: Undercover [Unspoiled]

Summary: Machina practice. Continued Kazusa creepiness. Infiltrating Ingram.

 

---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) Am I right to expect that when Cyclone Drive and Siphon Sword are both maxed out, Cyclone Drive will still do much more damage and that Siphon Sword's only benefit is to heal?

2) Is there any way to use non-defensive abilities in the defensive slot? I want to use stuff like Machina's Siphon Sword or Ace's Life Cards (or whatever that deck is called) but not in one of the two core ability slots.

3) A big question: should I be exploring the open world even without tasks ready to go? Like, can I expect to find tasks just by exploring the open world and finding caves and stuff, or will the main story lead me to those?

4) Could I have entered Rokol before this main story mission?

5) lolol i fucked up that stealth part SO BAD. I assumed I just had to kill those balloon/tank things ASAP, but nope. Looks like I was supposed to either avoid them all or one-shot them.