Monday, May 10, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 28: Finish Him! [Unspoiled]

Summary: Trying to understand finishing magic through Rem practice and only sort of getting close. My first commuter flight. Clearing some side missions.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) I think I get the benefits of more advanced finishing magic. What's the benefit of the level one version though? If finishing magic makes the next spell instant but all my tier one spells are instant anyway, what am I misunderstanding?

2) Even if I fell short in understanding that, this was a fruitful arena session just because I learned how to cast on the move. Super helpful.

3) I definitely see more of Rem's strengths now as a mage. All her abilities seem to supplement that well.

4) Did I deduce correctly that when you kill the lieutenant, the subordinates will only run until you harvest the lieutenant's phantoma?

5) I admire the risks the game is taking philosophically with its portrayal of war. Especially that character who described her actions towards enemy combatants as murder.