Wednesday, March 24, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 12: Corsi Cave [Unspoiled]

Summary: Tasks around Rubrum. An amphibious boyfriend. Coeurl central.


--- 




Five Thoughts/Questions

1) I don't know whether I like the gun or bow user in my party more, but both are super fun. The gun dude feels more forgiving.

2) Sometimes when I shoot with my bow, I just flat-out miss. Is it something I'm doing wrong, or is there just a chance to miss each time you shoot (with presumably a smaller chance the closer you are)? Does standing still vs. moving while shooting impact the chance to hit?

3) Did Corsi Cave fully restock its enemies once I left? I assume it's there just if I want to basically repeat the content.

4) LOLOL THE TONBERRY WITH THE BIG ASS SWORD

5) Thank you so much for helping me understand how to (literally) multitask when tasks require you to get an item, but I still don't understand why the game uses this system rather than letting you pick up multiple tasks. Is it a technical barrier or a design choice do you think?