Tuesday, March 9, 2021

FF Type-0 – Part 7: Lecture Time [Unspoiled]

Summary: Celestia of Concordia. Kurosame's class. Preparing for the second mission.
 

 

---



Five Thoughts

1) That world combat took took me by surprise. For some reason, I just wasn't expecting this game to have that.

2) Will I become under-leveled if I don't grind missions? This is my current biggest fear about the game, especially with such a giant roster.

3) My new favorite moogle may be the one in the Command Center with the knight's helm. And just overall, I'm delighted with how ubiquitous they are.

4) How much should I be exploring the open-world between missions? Is it worth running all over the place as far as I can, or just return back to town to pass the time?

5) Similar question as #4, but specifically within Akademia! I'm giving the place a once-over, but basically moving on until my time runs out.