Monday, March 29, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 14: You Down with SPP? [Unspoiled]

Summary: End of chapter 2 (and the end of Togoreth) as l'Cies clash.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) Nine as the dragoon is SO. MUCH. FUN. I like the combination of mobility and aoe with jump and responsiveness with quick attacks.

2) I was annoyed at the support personnel giving my main party members the boot last time, but I did at least reap the rewards with SPP. Some really nice weapon upgrades! I'll be curious to see whether those weapons are also available at the Armory next time.

3) Next time, I'll also dive much more into the Rubicus I expect. I'd like to get to the point where after each mission, there's only new stuff to explore. (It's a lot of reading, but I like getting the context and lore.)

4) I'll probably try to swap out my secret training people every day or two, and will likely just do it off camera when I swap it.

5) After that the Rubicus is cleared out, I may try out some older missions. I really want to get a handle before the next main mission on how to use these characters. The raw diversity of gameplay feels like it has a high ceiling and I want to get a bit closer to understanding it.