Friday, March 12, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 9: McTighe and Aqvi [Unspoiled]

Summary: Supporting the new mayor in McTighe. Breadcrumbs towards the Corsi Cave. Whipblade!


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

-I really enjoy exploring each small town and talking to the townsfolk. It feels very old school. Like, the kind of thing you'd see in very early Final Fantasy games, with a relatively small scope.

-My main question: I wasn't watching time go past and only got shocked

-Seven was pretty fun to play with. That whipblade was badass af. Snakebite seems like it'll have a reasonably high skillcap, really rewarding those who are good with positioning.

-I'm trying to use my non-square (non-basic) attacks more often. It's a massive power-spike. Probably even more when I get to swapping between characters to use their big abilities.

-How are enemy levels calculated? Pre-set? Scaled to my active party's average? Scaled to the average of all my characters combined?