Wednesday, June 2, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 36: Internal Affairs [Unspoiled]

Summary: Arena testing with Cater and Rem. The student body's thoughts on Class Zero as the assassins. Machina is repeatedly put in a tough position.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) What am I missing about Cater? It feels like Elementillery is AWFUL. Maybe it's only meant to be niche though, trading power for flexibility if I run up against a lot of flans and the like.

2) This chapter is really bringing out the anti-Class Zero hate. Lots of envy and mistrust, and I don't blame them. Class Zero seemed to come out of nowhere for much of Akademia.

3) I feel so bad for Machina. The administration is being so damn manipulative, putting him in the roughest possible spot. But I also mistrust Dr. Arecia, and so I'm not wholly unsympathetic to their aims. Just to their methods.

4) Not sure what I think of Quon yet, but I did like him ignoring the crap out of Nine. XD

5) Am I correct that the higher-level the spell used (e.g. Blizzaga over Blizzara), the better the chance to get higher-level phantoma (e.g. Cyan over Blue)?