Monday, June 14, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 40: Messenger God of Rubrum [Unspoiled]

Summary: Clearing some chapter 5 side tasks around Rokol and Keziah.

---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) What's the deal with Sice's "Malice" mechanic? Is it an always-on passive as I think? Is there any way to track what I get and lose?

2) Sice's regular attacks are right up there with Cinque and Ace in terms of being super awkward to time. It may actually be worse - it's comparably slow, but more unpredictable for me.

3) I enjoyed that Keziah delivery mini-game! It was a fun little memory challenge.

4) Still have no idea which is better: spamming the Quickbolt combo (when not using the health regen) or spamming the regular attack. Feels hard to guess at, the kind of thing I'd need to number crunch for. What do y'all think?

5) I am REALLY curious what's across the water to the north! It could be some final boss stuff with the size of that castle. And I'm like 80% sure the overworld creature wandering there was not a diceratops.