Friday, June 25, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 42: The Reclamation of Eibon [Unspoiled]

Summary: The next (and surprisingly fun) RTS/MOBA-style sortie.

---


Five Thoughts/Questions

1) This was so much more satisfying than my attempt at this type of RTS-style sortie. I was nervous going into it, but something about it just felt really clear in terms of what to do, how to use spark/blaze troops, how to use my active character.

2) How much tougher is this type of content on Agito difficulty?

3) Would it have been possible to just take out the final Milites city without going through Domains 4 & 5?

4) If so to the prior question, would I have gotten a lower reward for not clearing all the Milites camp? Or maybe a higher reward for completing things faster?

5) Having lightning magic REALLY helped me be a roaming spark troop. Does fire magic on my active character help similarly against enemy infantry the way lightning helps against enemy mechs?