Tuesday, June 29, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 44: Machina is Missing! [Unspoiled]

Summary: Serving as an artist's eyes. Returning to Akademia to rest up before a class with Concordia's dragons.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) So glad Almaeron told me to recheck the artists!

2) I'm shocked that Aria was able to survive being shot and just gushing blood out.

3) I'm very behind on the Ice Reaper mangas compared to where I thought I'd be. Trying to focus on reading "The Bell Jar" a bit each night so I can return it to the library on time by early July, then I'll continue the manga.

4) I wonder who the forbidden Eidolon will be. Odin, Bahamut, and Leviathan are my main three guesses. (I'd LOVE to be wrong and have it be Carbuncle.)

5) Kurasame may feel a bit generic to me at times, but he's a good dude. I liked that scene in the cemetary, seeing him express warmth through the lens of the chain of command.