Monday, February 23, 2015

Fitness - Day 11: Liquid Calories

Morning weight: 266.0 lbs
Total change: -2.2 lbs

Active quest:

Progress to Nutrition Level 3: Spend one week minimizing liquid calories.
 [2/23/15 = 90cal] -  [   ] -  [   ] -  [   ] -  [   ] -  [   ] -  [   ]




I don't think that getting rid of liquid calories will be a huge deal.  The main things I'll have to cut out are bottled frappuccinos and chocolate milk.  Most of the time I drink diet caffeine free Coke.  Not terribly healthy in its own right, and something that'll be on the chopping block down the line, but something that at least doesn't count as liquid calories.

I'll start moving more towards water and tea.  Water will be easier than tea.  A cup of hot chocolate with water is fine even now.  Under 100 calories in the packets I use, and as long as I don't go overboard with it (maybe once every couple of days?), I should accomplish this progression quest.