Monday, June 6, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - June 6, 2016

Monday in progress.  I've gained weight of late, but I think I'm in a good space to start going the other way.  There are a lot of actions tracked here that can help.

I'll think of it a bit like weight-lifting.  Do what I'm comfortable with - plus a little bit that is past my standard.  Build up a tolerance.  Then increase a bit more.

I've done what I'm comfortable with the last week or so.  About 2-3 points total.  Let's try pushing to the 5-6 point range per day.


Food at/from home
[x] - breakfast
[  ] - lunch
[  ] - dinner
[x] - snacks

Mindful eating
[  ] - breakfast
[  ] - lunch
[  ] - dinner

Tracking
[x] - tracked food
[  ] - tracked calories under 3,000 (not mindless binge)
[  ] - tracked calories under 2,600


Food Log
  • Two scrambled eggs.  An English muffin with cream cheese. (400 cal)
  • Bottled frappuccino. (380 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl, small java chip frappuccino light. (1,000 cal)
  • Crackers. (250 cal)
  • Chicken tenders, fries, sauce, toast. (1,200 cal)
  • Chips, salsa. (250 cal)
Total calories: 3,480

Exercise
[  ] - cardio
[  ] - strength/bodyweight

Supporting habits
[  ] - brush teeth after last time eating
[  ] - clean dishes
[  ] - wake up 45 minutes before work
[  ] - plan next day's food

---

TOTAL: 3