Sunday, June 12, 2016

The Coldrun 70: Day 1 (6/12/16)

I said I wouldn't do the long-term project thing anymore.  The big countdown.

Fuck it.

I've felt untethered of late. Blown up. It's time to refocus.

Maybe this time will be different.  I'm on antidepressants for the first time, and that may help.  I hope to combine the best elements of my two years on this site:

  • inflexible weekly calorie limit
  • inflexible weekly exercise goals (on the lower side)
  • flexibility and experimentation in all other elements.  Types of food, supporting habits, etc.
---

My goal weight is 190.0 lbs.  I'm starting out at 260 lbs (260.6, but close enough).  I'm exhausted of feeling this way, and stagnant. I don't want my life to stay in this rut.  I don't want to drag myself down anymore.  It's exhausting, and I'm tired, and I'm done.

One year.  365 days.  5.5-6 lbs per month.  For the first week, 2,600 calories per day and three workouts (walk, bike, or basketball).

Let's try again.

---

Starting weight: 260.6 lbs
---

Food Log
  • English muffins with cream cheese. Orange juice. (360 cal)
  • Peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Chips. (410 cal)
  • Half Cajun breakfast. (850 cal)
  • Smores frappuccino. (330 cal)
  • Orange juice. (240 cal)
  • Chicken, mashed potatoes, corn. (410 cal)
  •  
Total calories: 2,600

---

Exercise
  • Walked 2.37 miles in 45:32.
  • Walked 2.69 miles in 55:05.