Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - June 7, 2016 [in progress]

That was disheartening.  Expected, and disheartening.  Weighed in, and it's basically my starting weight from a while ago.

I knew it.  I feel fat, I have trouble fitting into clothes, trouble breathing, trouble moving.

Let's change that.  Calmly and deliberately.

I've pared back my massive checklist of tasks to six that I feel optimistic about being able to take care of on a good day.

---

June 7, 2016 weight: 260.6 lbs


[  ] - eat one meal mindfully
[  ] - walk, bike, or basketball
[  ] - brush teeth by 9:00pm
[  ] - clean dishes for five minutes
[  ] - tracked calories 
[  ] - ate fewer than 2,800

---

Food Log
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl. (1,100 cal)
  • Java chip frappuccino light. (150 cal)
12:20pm: Currently at 1,430 cal.  I I may get a 200-250 cal snack this afternoon.  Will have chips and salsa when I get home for another 250 calories.  Pasta for dinner for another 500 calories, totaling about 1,000 more for 1,430.  

Total calories: