Sunday, July 24, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - July 24, 2016 [complete]

 Good.  This week finished well. 

The best weeks for me are not where I try for perfection, but rather where I try to do just a bit better than last week.  More relaxed, lower pressure, better success.

This coming week, my food goals are to have five days at or below 2,600 calories.  The other two days, just try not to go on full-out binges.  I think I can do that.

 ---

7/24/16 morning weight: 265.8 lbs - Dropped a couple this week which feels great. Only going to weigh-in on Sundays.  No point doing it sooner.  Just adds pressure.

 ---

Food Log
  • Half Cajun breakfast.  Bottled frappuccino. (900 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl. Caramel frappuccino with java chips.(1,300 cal)
  • Ramen soup. (380 cal)
Total calories: 2,580