Thursday, July 1, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 45: Finished [Unspoiled]

Summary: Trying one last time to understand finishing magic. (HELP!) Nine gets dance moves. Learning about Militesi units in the Rubicus.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) I'm about done trying to understand the finishing magic thing on my own. I've tried experimenting in the arena, I've tried Googling the answer and following the one explanation I found, and I've tried checking YouTube. Nothing. Totally lost on this.

2) The Aria scene with Qator Bashtar was AMAZING. Aria is fantastic.

3) Anyone else find that when you get a bit salty, you're inclined to judge things harshly? That happened to me a bit today. I was annoyed after the finishing magic experiment. Usually I try to approach games (and anything really) in good faith, assuming that mechanics are good and struggles are my own in learning and adapting.

My salt let me get away from this outlook this session, and I apologize.

4) I loved reading about the various Militesi units! The lore gives a great picture of a military in development. So cool to learn about the evolution of these units, what worked and what didn't.

5) I'm excited to try out Nine. I don't even think the new abilities I unlocked this session are all that great, but they look badass! And they do seem like a nice upgrade over the base attack.