Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Level Up - Part 10: How to Fall Down

TW: shame around eating

This afternoon was rough. I consciously gave up the eating goals and plans I had. The details don't matter.

I limited the damage. This project actively helped me. I wanted to keep playing my WoW character, and my requirement is that each day I play, I keep building myself.

Used that burst of motivation in the best way possible: infrastructure. I did four loads of laundry, cleaned the dishes, paid the rent, and mailed out Hanukkah presents. Four huge things that had been clogging my mental landscape.

On we go.

---

Hit level 26 and finished the haunted wood of Darkshire. The next zone in the region is Stranglethorn Vale, a steamy jungle. I don't have a whole lot of interest in it, so I'm shifting things up. Going go quest next in the lands around Ironforge. Dwarf and gnome country. A snowy clime that should provide a nice change of pace.

These regions should also help me start building my Ironforge rep!