Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Level Up - Part 16: Barbecued Chicken Thighs


Cooked a new recipe today! Something I saw in a Tasty video. It starts at 10:05 here:


Basically, I took a pound of chicken thighs, 3/4 cup of barbecue sauce (the recipe called for hot sauce but I'm not a fan), and half a packet of ranch powder, and slow cooked it all for a half hour.

Ate it on some warmed up tortillas topped with a bit of cheese, with a side of microwaved vegetables.


I loved it. Really, really tasty. Will probably have leftovers tomorrow. 

---

Coldrun the Warrior

Level 36 now. Questing through the Wetlands and collecting ore. Not really paying attention to story, since I'm more interested in just leveling up steadily and enjoying the combat while I listen to music or tv.

 

But still, my favorite has gotta be the quest from this gnome who had me hijack some poor raptors' eggs. Love that quest name.