Tuesday, July 6, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 46: Foreflay [Unspoiled]

Summary: Testing new abilities on Seven, Rem, Cinque, Eight, Jack, and Ace. Reviewing the Rubicus' non-imperial bestiary.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) I appreciate the explanation from Julio last time about how finicky some of these "finishing" moves can be. Tried to put it into practice with Rem, but didn't get it to work. I'm not sure how to time it differently.

2) Also, I've tried Googling around briefly for a chart that describes how to do each character's finishing moves and haven't had any luck. If you see one (or even better, something more visual like a YT video), please let me know!

3) Out of all the new abilities I messed with this time around, my favorites were from Seven. So flipping COOL! Both Foreflay and that circular whip swing were a delight.

4) Runner-up: Cinque's cheerleading. I just like the image of her psyching herself up with a rah-rah cheer before clocking the enemy with her club.

5) Capparwire wins my award for most delightfully bizarre enemy model.