Friday, July 9, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 47: Sheera [Unspoiled]

Summary: Spying on Emina. Ace in the Arena. The enigmatic Lady Caetuna.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) Not really game-related, but I'm about to start book 4 of the Ice Reaper manga. Really enjoying it! I like the mix of goofy humor with solid gore and brutality.

2) I'll make a concerted effort in future missions to use the eidolons. It feels not worth it in terms of combat, but I want to at least try them and see them.

3) BOY am I uncomfortable with the spy-on-Emina subplot. I wouldn't mind it if they leaned into the potential spy subplot and dumped all the "lol let's look through her clothes" stuff.

4) The game's hinting hard at a two-front mission against Milites and Concordia. I'm excited about the possibilities. They could have us make a choice about who to fight, or split the party, or any number of options!

5) I'd thought previously that Ace's decks were more exclusive than they seemed to be when I tested it this session. The Life Deck was giving me options to burst and regen mana as well as heal up. Does each deck just give a slightly higher chance to get its signature stuff?