Monday, March 14, 2016

Coldrun Fitness - Project Redux

I've been struggling.  More than that - in a kind of free-fall.  Keep trying out new things, giving up, trying out other new things, giving up.  Haven't weighed in of late due to overwhelming feelings of shame and helplessness.  Best guess: 251-252 lbs.

Going to try something old.

I've succeeded before.  There were five weeks in late 2015, between October through early December, where I successfully navigated from the low 250s to the high 230s.  They weren't consecutive weeks, but among those few months there were five notably successful weeks.

I'm going to copy those five weeks starting tomorrow.  I'll eat exactly what I ate on those days/weeks.  Use my best self as the role model.

This will be a unique attempt in Coldrun Gaming history in that it's limited.  Tomorrow won't be day 1/infinity; it will be day 1/33.

First up for tomorrow: day 72.