Wednesday, August 4, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 58: Phoenix Occupation [Unspoiled]

Summary: Invading Concordia. Tasks in Roshana and Rama.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) Our new role as an occupying force in Concordia is so uncomfortable. At least we're trying to do some good there?

2) Few things in this game have been more terrifying than when I thought the giant world malboro was going to catch me.

3) How soon could I have crossed over into Concordian territory? I was so sure before this session that the eastern border of Eibon was just a hard wall I couldn't bypass.

4) In one of the prior sessions, townsfolk talked about the Tower of Judecca as only reachable by airship. Were we inside the tower during chapter 6, against the Dracobaltians? Or is the tower something that comes later?

I'm almost certain we weren't there, but with the frozen breath bridge it was really hard to get a clear sense of the geographical layout in the battle of Judecca.

5) Sometimes I'm not sure whether I'm spending money appropriately. Not today. The Concordian weapon upgrades LITERALLY DOUBLED most of my prior attack power. What a boost!