Monday, August 16, 2021

FF Type-0 - Part 63: Silent Key [Unspoiled]

Summary: West Nesher. Expert trial in Bazz. Arriving at a high-tech dungeon in the southwest.


---



Five Thoughts/Questions

1) I'm curious - in NG+, are the level 99 world monsters roaming around, like the yeti, ever targets for quests or hunts or farming, or are they pretty much always just environmental hazards to avoid?

2) Similarly, does Agito difficulty change the difficulty of anything or just the level? Like, is a level 40 enemy you encounter in regular difficulty the same power level as a level 10 enemy buffed to level 40 in Agito difficulty, or is the Agito 40 significantly tougher than the non-Agito 40?

3) I was pleasantly surprised by how short the expert trial was. Heck, I was pleasantly surprised that a relatively low level expert trial was available to me this late in the game.

4) The Behemoth King-filled path to the Silent Key was SO INTIMIDATING. I feel sort of proud that I made such good progress on one.

5) I had planned to leave this for later because Silent Key smelled so much like a superdungeon meant for when I'm level 99, but I checked with my friend Almaeron. He basically said the enemies here were all level 44. No max level super boss I'd be wasting my time getting to. I'll try it more fully next time.